Thursday, March 5, 2009

Goodbye L Word...

So it is with great sadness that I type this blog...
It's an obsession. The girls of The L Word have been a part of my life for the last five years.
Bette and Tina were there when I questioned the possibilites of a long term relationship.
Alice and Dana were there when I needed some gossip and laughter.
Jenny was there as I pondered sexuality...
And I'm not really sure what Shane was there for but she made all the other girls happy!

Basically, they're my girls. They've been in my life almost as long as Tim has. I will be so distraught to see them go.
But boy, did we have a good run! And instead of crying when they leave me this Sunday, I've decided to just cherish the good memories we had together with a party!

If you love The L Word as much as I do, or you just wanna come hang with the girls, be here:



I will provide boobie cupcakes and other treats. Please bring a L Word themed drink or snack we can enjoy as we watch the 2 HOUR season finale!